Researchmoz presents this most up-to-date research on"PharmaPoint: Ulcerative Colitis - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022". The report focuses primarily on quantitative market metrics in order to characterize the growth and evolution of the Remote Patient Monitoring Market.
During the forecast period from 20122022, the growth of the UC market will be driven largely by the entry of Johnson & Johnsons (J&Js) Simponi and Takedas Entyvio, which will lead to an increase in the overall number of patients being treated with biologics in the US, 5EU, Japan, and Canada.
Get Full Report With TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/pharmapoint-ulcerative-colitis-global-drug-forecast-and-market-analysis-to-2022-report.html
Another key event affecting the UC market is the anticipated launch of biosimilars, given that the patent expiry of the UC blockbusters, Remicade and Humira are set to expire in the US in 2018 and 2016, respectively.
- Overall, major barriers to the growth of the UC market include
- Remicade and Humira losing patent protection in the midforecast
- Austerity measures favoring generic prescribing
- Biosimilars are predicted to face low uptake due to the lack of regulatory guidelines in some markets, such as the US
In 2012, estimates that the global UC market reached $4.2 billion across the 10 healthcare markets covered in our forecast: the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan, Canada, China, and India. By the end of the forecast period, in 2022, sales across these markets will grow steadily to reach $6.6 billion, representing a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 4.8% over the 10year timeframe.
Browse Healthcare Related Research Reports @ http://www.researchmoz.us/healthcare-market-reports-56.html
Key Questions Answered
- How will the UC market (sales and patient numbers) evolve over the 10year forecast period from 2012 to 2022?
- Which brands and specific drug classes did physicians select for their UC patients in 2012 and how do they foresee their prescribing behavior evolving over the next five years?
- How will the launch of latestage pipeline therapies such as Entyvio and Kappaproct shape the future treatment landscape?
- What are the remaining unmet needs and opportunities for drug developers within the UC market?
- The UC market has predominantly been driven by two TNF blockers, namely J&Js Remicade and AbbVies Humira. Although these TNF blockers have monopolized the UC market for almost a decade, the balance is about to be tipped, with Takedas Entyvio imminently entering the market in 2014 and J&Js Simponi launching in 2014 as well, stealing market share from Humira and Remicade.
- Remicade and Humira will also be hit by their respective loss of patent protection in 2018 (US), 2015 (EU) and 2016 (US), 2018 (EU). Europe has already approved a biosimilar to Remicade, Celltrions Remsima, which will be marketed by Hospira under the brand name Inflectra in the EU.
For All Category Wise Research Reports Visit @ http://www.researchmoz.us/category.html
- Overview of UC, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and current treatment options.
- Annualized UC therapeutics market revenue, annual cost of therapy and treatment usage pattern data from 2012 to 2022.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, and implications for the UC therapeutics markets.
- Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases, emerging novel trends under development, and detailed analysis of late stage pipeline drugs.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global UC therapeutics markets. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Web Site: http://www.researchmoz.us/
Web Site: http://www.researchmoz.us/